Machine Health Engineer 🛠
We are looking for a Health Machine Engineer to develop, analyze and explain the AI technical analysis made on our customer’s most critical machines to avoid unplanned downtimes.
If you want to integrate a ambitious and growing company to boost your career, you’re on the right spot !
Who are we ? 🏢
Hey ! 👋
We are Insens, an innovative company that develops predictive maintenance monitoring and energy optimization solutions to reduce unplanned production downtime and to support industrial partners in a more sustainable and efficient energy use.
Our solution summarized in a 1min30 video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee7dvbITsBA
After several years of discussions with the world’s largest industrial sites, two clear issues were identified.
- Production machines waste a lot of energy due to an inadequately machine selection and inefficient points of operations.
- Those machines fail unexpectedly which causes unplanned downtimes, a real nightmares for those production plants.
That’s why we decided to create a cutting-edge technology solution from scratch to address these two issues.
Convinced that the Insens team is the central element of the service we offer, we are looking for someone who is ready to take on future technical and human challenges as well as adhere to the Insens values:
- Confidence in colleagues and in one’s own abilities
- The surpassing of oneself
Candidate profile 👩💼👨💼 & your upcoming challenges 🎯
As a Machine Health Engineer, you will be responsible for the data analysis for monitoring AC motor driven production assets. You will analyze data from critical customer machines using the predictive maintenance system developed by our team of predictive maintenance and machine learning specialists.You will translate the data and its indicators into usable and understandable information for the customers in order to guide them towards the best possible decisions to maximize the uptime of their machines. You will also visit customer industrial plants to understand the complexity of their machines and explain your analyses. More specifically, you’re be responsible for :
- Diagnosing the incoming analyses done by our algorithms and assess the truthfulness and accuracy
- Collecting critical asset information on customer plants that might be helpful for your diagnoses
- Helping the customers to take the best decisions possible to maximize the uptime of their machine
- You will help potential and upscaling customers to choose the right assets to monitor with our predictive maintenance solution.
- You will provide constant feedback to our team of predictive maintenance specialists to help them develop more accurate and more reliable models
- You will also be honest with the customer about our solution so that they know what to expect when working with us
You like this position, you are interested in technical challenges but you don’t really like to be in recurrent contact with the customer? Then don’t forget to take a look at this job offer: https://insens.eu/jobs/predictive-maintenance-engineer/
You will also be involved in technical challenges of signal analysis to detect incipient faults on electrical machines, however you will be more in contact with the customer to popularize your analyses.
- Master degree in mechanical, electrical or electromechanical engineering
- Ideally have some experience in maintenance or asset reliability
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of AC power and electrical machines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English or French, Dutch is a bonus
- Be able to talk with customers and turn their concerns into solutions
- Good entrepreneurship, adaptability and result-oriented skills.
- Work permit in Belgium
What we offer 🚀
- A young and highly skilled team you’ll work with
- An opportunity to tackle one of the major concerns of the 21st century, energy waste, with a cutting-edge technical solution.
- Develop a unique solution built entirely in-house.
- Work in a shared office with another company, 5-minute walk from Louvain-la-Neuve Center.
- The opportunity to work from home in combination with working from company office
- Periodic company events
- Competitive and optimized salary
- 13th month and vacation allowance
- Eco-cheques and meal vouchers
- Hospital insurance
Once you have completed the form below, a member of our team will analyze your application and contact you as soon as possible.
If your profile matches our expectations, you will be invited to our offices in Louvain-la-Neuve for a general and technical interview.
If the interview is successful, you will receive your job offer the following week.