Machine Learning Engineer – AI Specialist 💻
We are looking for a Machine Learning – AI Specialist to create new AI-predictive models from the data that our RED sensors collect 24/7.
Our team needs you to translate raw data to understandable and useful information for our customers.
If you want to integrate a ambitious and growing company to boost your career, you’re on the right spot !
Who are we ? 🏢
Hey ! 👋
We are Insens, an innovative company that develops predictive maintenance monitoring and energy optimization solutions to reduce unplanned production downtime and to support industrial partners in a more sustainable and efficient energy use.
Our solution summarized in a 1min30 video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee7dvbITsBA
After several years of discussions with the world’s largest industrial sites, two clear issues were identified.
- Production machines waste a lot of energy due to an inadequately machine selection and inefficient points of operations.
- Those machines fail unexpectedly which causes unplanned downtimes, a real nightmares for those production plants.
That’s why we decided to create a cutting-edge technology solution from scratch to address these two issues.
Convinced that the Insens team is the central element of the service we offer, we are looking for someone who is ready to take on future technical and human challenges as well as adhere to the Insens values:
- Confidence in colleagues and in one’s own abilities
- The surpassing of oneself
Candidate profile 👩💼👨💼 & your upcoming challenges 🎯
As a Machine Learning – AI Specialist, you play a major role in developing a high-quality predictive maintenance system for AC motors based on voltage/current data from our RED sensors deployed in the field. Here are some of the responsibilities that will be assigned to you
- You will perform data analysis on incoming data from our RED sensors deployed in the field, extract meaningful features and implement relevant graphical visualizations.
- You will design and implement Machine Learning techniques and algorithms in order to improve our predictive maintenance system.
- You will help analyze and diagnose potential faults arising on the industrial assets in collaboration with our asset specialists, and communicate clear advice to the customers.
- You will continuously build, improve, test and deploy our cloud data pipeline system.
You like this position, you are interested in technical challenges but you’re afraid to not have enough ML / AI knowledge to join the team? Then don’t forget to take a look at this job offer: https://insens.eu/jobs/predictive-maintenance-engineer/
- Master’s degree in engineering or computer science
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning and data processing
- You have experience with Python, ML libraries (such as scikit-learn, PyTorch, etc), SQL, Spark, Pandas, …
- You are familiar with unsupervised machine learning, ideally applied to anomaly detection.
- You are familiar with the main concepts and best practices of MLOps.
- You are familiar with cloud services and infrastructure on AWS.
- You are fluent in French or English, Dutch is a bonus.
- Good entrepreneurial spirit, adaptability, autonomy with achievement oriented skills.
What we offer 🚀
- A young and highly skilled team you’ll work with
- An opportunity to tackle one of the major concerns of the 21st century, energy waste, with a cutting-edge technical solution.
- Develop a unique solution built entirely in-house.
- Work in a shared office with another company, 5-minute walk from Louvain-la-Neuve Center.
- The opportunity to work from home in combination with working from company office
- Periodic company events
- Competitive and optimized salary
- 13th month and vacation allowance
- Eco-cheques and meal vouchers
- Hospital insurance
Once you have completed the form below, a member of our team will analyze your application and contact you as soon as possible.
If your profile matches our expectations, you will be invited to our offices in Louvain-la-Neuve for a general and technical interview.
If the interview is successful, you will receive your job offer the following week.