Predictive Maintenance Specialist 🛠
We are looking for a Predictive Maintenance Specialist, to develop in close collaboration with the AI & Machine Learning team the algorithms detecting the faults occurring on our customer’s machines in order to avoid unplanned downtimes.
If you want to integrate a ambitious and growing company to boost your career, you’re on the right spot !
Who are we ? 🏢
Hey ! 👋
We are Insens, an innovative company that develops predictive maintenance monitoring and energy optimization solutions to reduce unplanned production downtime and to support industrial partners in a more sustainable and efficient energy use.
Our solution in a 1min30 video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee7dvbITsBA
After several years of discussions with the world’s largest industrial sites, two clear issues were identified.
- Production machines waste a lot of energy due to an inadequately machine selection and inefficient points of operations.
- Those machines fail unexpectedly which causes unplanned downtimes, a real nightmares for those production plants.
That’s why we decided to create a cutting-edge technology solution from scratch to address these two issues.
Convinced that the Insens team is the central element of the service we offer, we are looking for someone who is ready to take on future technical and human challenges as well as adhere to the Insens values:
- Confidence in colleagues and in one’s own abilities
- The surpassing of oneself
Candidate profile 👩💼👨💼 & your upcoming challenges 🎯
As a Predictive Maintenance Specialist, you will be responsible for developing new predictive maintenance algorithms for monitoring AC motor driven production assets. You will also be in charge of analyzing customer labeled data to extract main failures indicators. Your goal is to create new algorithms to detect upcoming failures several weeks or months in advance and to be able to explain your analyses to the Customer Success team. Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop predictive maintenance algorithms for electrical machines, based on data collected from customers, existing research in the field and our in-house motor test bench.
- Maintain and improve our internal motor test bench.
- Collaborate with the AI/ML Engineers to improve our data-based and physics-based approach algorithms
- For complex detections, gather information for troubleshooting through direct contact with customers’ technical teams.
You like this position, you are interested in technical challenges but you would also like to be in contact with customers on a recurring basis? Then don’t forget to take a look at this job offer: https://insens.eu/jobs/machine-health-engineer/
You will also be involved in technical challenges of signal analysis to detect incipient faults on electrical machines, however you will be more in contact with the customer to popularize your analyses.
- Master in electromechanical, mechanical or electrical Engineering
- Ideally 2+ years of full-time work experience, but we are open to highly motivated and high performing junior engineers
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of AC power and electrical machines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English or French, Dutch is a bonus.
- Knowledge of (basic) signal processing techniques and their application.
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good entrepreneurship, adaptability and result-oriented skills.
What we offer 🚀
- A young and highly skilled team you’ll work with
- An opportunity to tackle one of the major concerns of the 21st century, energy waste, with a cutting-edge technical solution.
- Develop a unique solution built entirely in-house.
- Work in a shared office with another company, 5-minute walk from Louvain-la-Neuve Center.
- The opportunity to work from home in combination with working from company office
- Periodic company events
- Competitive and optimized salary
- 13th month and vacation allowance
- Eco-cheques and meal vouchers
- Hospital insurance
Once you have completed the form below, a member of our team will analyze your application and contact you as soon as possible.
If your profile matches our expectations, you will be invited to our offices in Louvain-la-Neuve for a general and technical interview.
If the interview is successful, you will receive your job offer the following week.