Full Stack Software Engineer 🖥️
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer, to develop our high-quality software, RED platform.
RED is a web platform used by Insens team to communicate, display and inform the customers about critical information of their rotating equipment.
If you want to integrate an ambitious and growing company to boost your career, you’re on the right spot !
Who are we ? 🏢
Hey ! 👋
We are Insens, an innovative company that develops predictive maintenance monitoring and energy optimization solutions to reduce unplanned production downtime and to support industrial partners in a more sustainable and efficient energy use.
Our solution in a 1min30 video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee7dvbITsBA
Find more information about the solution here : https://insens.eu/red-machine-monitoring-system/
After several years of discussions with the world’s largest industrial sites, two clear issues were identified.
- Production machines waste a lot of energy due to an inadequate machine selection and inefficient points of operations.
- Those machines fail unexpectedly which causes unplanned downtimes, a real nightmare for those production plants.
That’s why we decided to create a cutting-edge technology solution from scratch to address these two issues.
Convinced that the Insens team is the central element of the service we offer, we are looking for someone who is ready to take on future technical and human challenges as well as adhere to the Insens values:
- Confidence in colleagues and in one’s own abilities
- The surpassing of oneself
Candidate profile 👩💼👨💼 & your upcoming challenges 🎯
As a full stack software engineer, you play a major role in developing high-quality software for our RED web platform (RED Login) used for communicating critical information about industrial assets. You will be in charge of the development, monitoring and maintenance of the main software of the company. Your goal is to implement new features useful for the customer and for the Insens team. In addition, you will be involved in the app deployment and scaling of our cloud infrastructure.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- You will be responsible for the design, implementation and deployment of our RED web platform: both backend using Python Django and frontend using React.
- You will lead a small team of developers and report directly to the CTO of the company
- You will further develop and scale our cloud infrastructure system.
- You will support and improve the interface between our edge devices and our cloud infrastructure system.
- You will be in close contact with our other technical teams and our customer success team for ensuring the customers have a smooth experience with our application.
- Master in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ years of full-time work experience building and maintaining web applications
- You are familiar with the concepts of relational databases and ideally have experience with PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Experience with cloud services and infrastructure on AWS is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, and English.
- Autonomy, rigour, creativity, adaptability, and achievement driven skills.
What we offer 🚀
- A young and highly skilled team you’ll work with
- An opportunity to tackle one of the major concerns of the 21st century, energy waste, with a cutting-edge technical solution.
- Develop a unique solution built entirely in-house.
- Work in a shared office with another company, 5-minute walk from Louvain-la-Neuve Center.
- The opportunity to work from home in combination with working from company office
- Periodic company events
- Competitive and optimized salary
- 13th month and vacation allowance
- Eco-cheques and meal vouchers
- Hospital insurance
Once you have completed the form below, a member of our team will analyze your application and contact you as soon as possible.
If your profile matches our expectations, you will be invited to our offices in Louvain-la-Neuve for a general and a technical interview.
If the interviews are successful, you will receive your job offer the following week.