Content Maketing Specialist ✨
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to create, share, and popularize our solution achievements based on the results of our RED solution.
If you want to integrate a ambitious and growing company to boost your career, you’re on the right spot !
Who are we ? 🏢
Hey ! 👋
We are Insens, an innovative company that develops predictive maintenance monitoring and energy optimization solutions to reduce unplanned production downtime and to support industrial partners in a more sustainable and efficient energy use.
Our solution summarized in a 1min30 video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee7dvbITsBA
After several years of discussions with the world’s largest industrial sites, two clear issues were identified.
- Production machines waste a lot of energy due to an inadequately machine selection and inefficient points of operations. Moreover those machines are responsible for nearly 50% of the worldwide consumption. A slight amelioration of the efficiency of those machines has a considerable impact on a global environmental and financial scale.
- Those machines fail unexpectedly which causes unplanned downtimes, a real nightmares for those production plants.
That’s why we decided to create a cutting-edge technology solution from scratch to address these two issues.
Convinced that the Insens team is the central element of the service we offer, we are looking for someone who is ready to take on future technical and human challenges as well as adhere to the Insens values:
- Confidence in colleagues and in one’s own abilities
- The surpassing of oneself
Candidate profile 👩💼👨💼 & your upcoming challenges 🎯
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the heart of our marketing plan. You will be part of the new marketing team where you will work closely with technical developers, sales and management of our solution. Together, you will be the cornerstone of our most important organic lead generation channels, the website & our social networks, and you will be responsible for it from start to finish.
More specifically, you’ll be responsible to :
- Brand Creation, positioning and strategy
- Drafting of the marketing plan and communication strategy
- Creating marketing material for use across all media types
- Developing creative marketing campaigns
- Identifying and copywriting content with the business teams for external promotion
- SEO/SEA/SMO optimization
- Website design and optimization
- BSc/BA or MSc/MA degree in marketing, business or corporate communication.
- A great capacity for autonomy and resourcefulness
- Experience in graphic design to make presentation and documentation materials (slides, manuals, reports) attractive and accessible to the general public.
- Be interested and curious about the environmental impact you will have
- + 2 years marketing experience, ideally from within the B2B sector
- Excellent attention to detail, with experience in digital marketing
- Fluency in English and French, Dutch & German are a bonus
- Affinity for technology. We sell a technical product to industrial sites. You’ll need to understand both what we do and what our customers do.
- Good entrepreneurship, adaptability and result-oriented skills.
What we offer 🚀
- A young and highly skilled team you’ll work with
- An opportunity to tackle one of the major concerns of the 21st century, energy waste, with a cutting-edge technical solution.
- Promote a unique solution built entirely in-house.
- Work in a shared office with another company, 5-minute walk from Louvain-la-Neuve Center.
- The opportunity to work from home in combination with working from company office
- The opportunity to work as a staff member
- Periodic company events
- Competitive and optimized salary
- 13th month and vacation allowance
- Eco-cheques and meal vouchers
- Hospital insurance
Once you have completed the form below, a member of our team will analyze your application and contact you as soon as possible.
If your profile matches our expectations, you will be invited to our offices in Louvain-la-Neuve for a general and technical interview.
If the interview is successful, you will receive your job offer the following week.